High Net Worth Individuals (HNWI) are increasingly the new "citizens of the world". As such, they need tax and legal advice in the different countries they operate, often crossing borders from their countries of domicile. This becomes complex where taxes and laws are concerned. Whatever your tax legal needs are, SPTS is ready to support you and advise you with any tax or legal related issues for your operations in Switzerland.
High Net Worth Individuals (HNWI's) Services:
Our services for High Net Worth Individuals include:
- Swiss national tax advice
- Developing long-term tax strategies
- Support and advice on legal and tax matters when changing domicile
- Administration services
- Legal representation (especially in relation to inheritance law, marriage contracts etc.)
Knowledge of relevant tax issues
- We have comprehensive knowledge of local and foreign tax laws and can provide you with premium services and assistance needed for your business. New developments in global tax law means that companies need continuous provide further training for their tax and legal staff which can be expensive and time consuming. Our experts are always up-to-date with the latest global trends and will work diligently with you from start to finish.
- Our experts ensure that all your documents are complete and are handed in on time to the relevant tax office and keep track of all relevant timelines.
- Our experts provide comprehensive hands-on support and advice on all tax return related questions and will represent you at the tax office where necessary and help initiate appeals and other claim procedure on your behalf.
Minimising tax burden
- We offer an optimal tax consulting service incorporating medium and long-term tax planning with the aim of achieving the lowest possible tax burden on your business.
Contact us for a free 1 hr consultation without any commitment. Every situation is unique, SPTS is committed to working with you to come up with a customised solution that meets all your unique needs.