Wage Portage Services for Businesses
Is your organisation or business using external consultants to deliver projects locally or internationally?
Payroll and employment procedures in Switzerland can be complex and complicated. It requires specific knowledge in legal, tax and social systems, as well as competency in numerous administrative procedures of the local cantonal and federal authorities. SPTS experts provide tailor-made solutions on employability, social security and tax issues to make things easier for you. We get the job done, so that you can focus on your business.
SPTS offers the following support services to businesses:
Service Lease Agreements :
- The service lease is used for the provision of a consultant to your company. You assume the management power and supervision over the consultant, and assume the risks associated with performance of the service. The consultant remain an employee of SPTS. The contract is, therefore, compliant with LSE law.
Contract of Mandate :
Prior validation of SPTS
- The Contract of Mandate is used for the Mandate Delegation. SPTS assume the management power and supervision over the consultant and guarantee the full execution of their mandate. The consultant is either an employee of SPTS or a sub-contractor.
Choosing the Wage Portage allows you to:
Secure use of external resources
- If you hire someone outside your company to deliver an assignment, you have to make sure that this person is recognised as a self-employed person according to the Swiss law. For this, you have to verify that this person has proper registration, as an independent, with the AVS, (Swiss Social Security System).
- SPTS's Wage Portage ensures that the person is conformed and that he can be hired as an external resource for your business and saves you the risks and penalties associated with improper registration, late interest, in addition to other payroll taxes on that hire.
Compliance with the regulation of service lease
- The provision of a person or the purchase of working time requires special authorisation from the leaser. SPTS has the authorisation to provide service release, that is, the Federal law regulating the employment service and the leasing of services (LSE) of 6th October 1989.
Hire an external consultant to assist with a specific need
- Call on an expert according to your needs and fully control the cost
- Mandate a former executive of your company for a punctual mission
- Need to reduce my workforce but have to carry out ongoing projects? We can help you appoint former executives for a punctual mission via Wage Portage.
Organise missions abroad with confidence
- Call on a consultant either on secondment or expatriation depending on the configuration of the mission. SPTS supports you in your approach in compliance with the international law of social security and tax.
- We also ensure compliance with bilateral agreements for cross-border workers.
Choosing to work with SPTS is choosing to:
Work with a high quality and cost-efficient services
SPTS services are carried out with the utmost discretion and in a time efficient manner by highly skilled and experienced specialists. We offer consultancy which is individually tailored to meet your needs in various fields.
Our experts are always up-to-date with current global trends and ensure to provide the most competent advice and general developments from around the world. Our experts speak a range of languages including French and English.
The “ALL-IN-ONE Package” of SPTS Services
- Application for a residence permit.
- Declaration of contributions to social insurance.
- Tax at source deduction.
- Provide all administrative and contractual documents (employment contracts, mission orders, pay slips, detailed monthly accounts, salary certificates, work certificates, etc.)
- Application for family allowances
- Application for benefits in case of accident or illness
- Management of expense reports
Contact us for a free 1 hr consultation without any commitment. Every situation is unique, SPTS is committed to working with you to come up with a customised solution that meets all your unique needs.