As an independent consultant, do you know?
All persons domiciled or engaged in paid employment in Switzerland are subject to compulsory insurance. The insured persons are required to pay contributions as long as they are engaged in paid employment, according to Article 112 of the Federal Constitution.
SPTS's "Wage Portage for Independent Consultants" mission:
"SPTS Wage Portage for Independent Consultants" aims to:
- Enable any freelancer, consultant and contractors to exercise and develop an independent, professional activity, with the protected status of an employee.
- Allow companies to gain access to experienced professionals with simple, compliant, and competitive services.
Why Wage Portage for Independent Consultants is benefitial?
Your benefits by declaring as a Swiss salaried employee:
Choosing SPTS Wage Portage for Independent Consultants is choosing to:
Work with a high quality and cost-efficient services
SPTS services are carried out with the utmost discretion and in a time efficient manner by highly skilled and experienced specialists. We offer consultancy which is individually tailored to meet your needs in
various fields. Our experts are always up-to-date with current global trends and ensure to provide the most competent advice and general developments from around the world. Our experts speak a range of
languages including French and English.
The "ALL-IN Package" of SPTS
- Application for a residence permit.
- Declaration of contributions to social insurance.
- Tax at source deduction.
- Provide with all administrative and contractual documents (employment contracts, mission orders, pay slips, detailed monthly accounts, salary certificates, work certificates, etc.)
- Application for family allowances
- Application for benefits in case of accident or illness
- Management of expense reports
Contact us for a free 1 hr consultation without any commitment. Every situation is unique, SPTS is committed to working with you to come up with a customised solution that meets all your unique needs.