As a consultant, do you know?
All persons domiciled or engaged in paid employment in Switzerland are subject to compulsory insurance. Swiss nationals working abroad for the federal government, for international organizations with whom the Federal Council has concluded a headquarter agreement, or for private volunteer organisations that receive substantial support from the government are also subject to compulsory insurance. Insured persons are required to pay contributions as long as they are engaged in paid employment, according to Article 112 of the Federal Constitution. This is one of SPTS's missions is to assist ith Wage Portage for International Institution Consultants
See the Video/Swiss TV:
SPTS "Wage Portage for International Institution Consultants" aims to:
- Enable any freelancer, consultant and contractors to exercise and develop an independently professional activity, with a protected status of an employee
- Allow companies to gain access to experienced professionals with simple, compliant, and competitive service.
Wage Portage for International Institution Consultants
Your advantage by declaring as Swiss salaried :
SPTS "Wage Portage for International Institution Consultants" service fees :
SPTS service fees are calculated on the basis of a percentage of the turnover of the contractor. A degressive scale, from 10% to 5%, is applied according to the amount and recurrence of the missions.
Choosing SPTS "Wage Portage for International Institution Consultants" is choosing to:
Work with a high quality and cost-efficient services.
SPTS services are carried out with the utmost discretion and in a time efficient manner by highly skilled and experienced specialists. We offer consultancy which is individually tailored to meet your needs in various fields. Our experts are always up-to-date with current global trends and ensure to provide the most competent advice and general developments from around the world. Our experts speak a range of languages including French and English.
The “ALL-IN-ONE Package” of SPTS Services
- Application for a residence permit.
- Declaration of contributions to social insurance.
- Tax at source deduction.
- Provide all administrative and contractual documents (employment contracts, mission orders, pay slips, detailed monthly accounts, salary certificates, work certificates, etc.)
- Application for family allowances
- Application for benefits in case of accident or illness
- Management of expense reports
Contact us for a free 1 hr consultation without any commitment. Every situation is unique, SPTS is committed to working with you to come up with a customised solution that meets all your unique needs.