Domicile for Foreign Clients
SPTS provides the following domiciliation services for international foreign clients
“Business International package”
- Receiving and forwarding post
- Checking invoices
- Taking calls
- Entering of invoices and receipts
- VAT returns
Annual accounting operations & consulting
- Creating monthly financial statements
- Creating annual financial statements
- Creating tax returns
- Creating payslips
- Creating annual wage statements
- Creating annual social security declarations
- Transmission of a DAT file for simplified transferral of wages
- Creation of the monthly booking list for external accounting
(Please note that the following services come at an extra charge)
- Management mandate
- Management mandate as “Managing director”
- Legal representation of your company and entering into the commercial register
- Consultation for strategic decisions
Mandates for Management and Board Membership
Companies founded in Switzerland (Ltd or plc) must be represented by a Swiss resident who will act as
director of the company. The statutory requirements mean that the company must be represented by at least one person who resides in Switzerland and acts in the interests of the company. At SPTS, we help you meet these requirements and effectively represent you business. Our highly qualified staff will work with you to fulfill any residency requirements while ensuring you remains in control of all matters and decisions pertaining to you business and how its managed.
In addition to that, we offer strategic, operational and administrative support to help you foster the
long-term success of your business in Swiss jurisdiction.
Our specialists have worked on a great number of mandates for domiciled companies and they will actively
provide support and advice in the following areas:
- Communication with banks and authorities
- Payroll accounting
- Accounting and annual financial statements
- Tax consultancy and tax optimisation
Beside payroll, tax and domiciliation services, SPTS also offers a full range of administrative management
services for all your business needs. We don't simply stop at registering your business, but also assist you with day to day operational and administrative tasks.
- Structure & Register your new Entity with local country
- Set up new foreign Bank Accounts
- Execute Payments to employees, authorities and 3rd parties on your behalf
- Consult you on Labour Law, Taxes and any legislation changes which could have an impact on your business
- Support you in obtaining work permits for your employees
- Seat on the board of directors or as managing director (if needed)
- Establish contact to authorities, agencies and insurances
- Handling of managerial and administrative tasks
- Accounting according to Swiss law standards
- Revision-proof, electronic filing of all information according to Swiss law standards
- Produce additional company documentation (Certificate of Incumbency, Certificate of Good Standing. etc.)
- Dissolve the company.
- Increase/decrease your company share capital.
- Transfer the company from another agent.
- Answer all your questions of a general nature.
- Add or remove a company shareholder or director.
- Sign contracts on behalf of the company.
- Change the name of your company
Choosing to work with SPTS is choosing to:
Work with high quality and cost-efficient Services
SPTS services are carried out discreetly and in due time by experienced and highly skilled specialists. We offer consultancy which is individually tailored to meet your needs in various fields. Our experts are always kept up-to-date and will remain at your side to provide the most competent advice. Our experts speak French, English and Arabic.
Contact us for a free 1 hr consultation without any commitment. Every situation is unique, SPTS is committed to working with you to come up with a customised solution that meets all your unique needs.