A shelf company or ready-made company is an already existing business that can be sold and transferred immediately to a buyer so that their business can be quickly started.
Our experts, specialists in Swiss law, accountancy, and tax, will assist you through the entire process of creating your Swiss company.
What are the advantages of a shelf company?
- Reduced timenecessary for setting up in the country.
- Inherit a business legacythat will strengthen your credibility among customers.
- Bank account already open.
Company Creation F.A.Q.
Have a question in mind? visit our F.A.Q. page to know more.
What steps are involved?
Concentrate on the business while SPTS Sàrl takes care of the rest by:
- Studying and analyzing of your business project via e-meeting or at our offices.
- Reservation of the shelf company.
- Meeting with a notary to arrange the transfer of the company’s shares, the appointment of the new managing director and any changes to the company’s objects.
- Delivery of company’s documents: VAT number, incorporation documents, copy of the Articles of Association
- Accountancy: fewer obligations on submitting accounts, unlike other business structures. A branch office maintains its bookkeeping separate from its parent company
Contact us for a free 1 hr consultation without any commitment. Every situation is unique, SPTS is committed to working with you to come up with a customised solution that meets all your unique needs.
Contact us for a free consultation without any commitment. As every project is unique, SPTS is committed to working with you to come up with the right legal structure for your business.
Working with SPTS is choosing to:
Work with high quality and cost-efficient services
SPTS services are carried out discreetly and efficiently by experienced and highly skilled specialists. We offer consultancy which is individually tailored to meet your needs in various fields.
Our experts are always up-to-date and will remain at your side to provide the most competent advice. Our experts speak French and English.