The structure of a Limited Liability Company (Sàrl) will suit any business looking to pursue a trade. It can be found by one or more natural or legal persons or by other trading companies. This type of company is generally used by SMEs and family businesses.
What advantages do SARLs (Limited Liability Company (Sàrl) have?
- Although the names of shareholders and directors are public, a nominee may be used in order to ensure anonymity.
- You do not need to travel to create your company.
- Favourable international tax treaties and other tax benefits.
What steps are involved?
Create your Limited Liability Company (Sàrl) within 30 days. You can concentrate on your core business while SPTS Sàrl takes care of the rest by:
- Studying and analysing your business project via an E-meeting or at our offices.
- Verification of the availability of your company’s nameat the Swiss Companies Registry
- Opening of an account for depositing the share capital (min. CHF 20,000)
- Arranging an appointment with a notaryfor signing the original incorporation deed.
- Advising on opening of the company’s bank account for the release of the capital
- Establishing your accounting plan in line with Swiss GAAP standards.
Contact us for a free 1 hr consultation without any commitment. Every situation is unique, SPTS is committed to working with you to come up with a customised solution that meets all your unique needs.
Working with SPTS is choosing to:
Work with high quality and cost-efficient services
SPTS services are carried out discreetly and efficiently by experienced and highly skilled specialists. We offer consultancy which is individually tailored to meet your needs in various fields.
Our experts are always up-to-date and will remain at your side to provide the most competent advice. Our experts speak French and English.