The creation of a subsidiary is like the establishment of any other company under Swiss law. It requires capital, registration in the Companies Registry and the signing of an incorporation deed before a notary. Unlike a branch office, a subsidiary is completely separate from the parent company that holds all or nearly all of the subsidiary’s stock.
Our experts, specialists in Swiss law, accountancy, and tax, will assist you through the entire process of creating your Swiss company.
What advantages does a subsidiary have?
- Same benefits as other Swiss companies
- The subsidiary will have bank account
- Easy invoicing: the billing between the parent company and its subsidiary is highly adaptable
- Tax: the subsidiary is taxed in Switzerland and files its own tax returns
- Reputation: the subsidiary represents the parent company in Switzerland
What steps are involved?
Create your branch office within 30 days. You can concentrate on the core of your business while SPTS Sàrl takes care of the rest by:
- Studying and analysing of your business project via an e-meeting or at our office
- Verification of the availability of your company’s name at the Swiss Companies Registry
- Arranging an appointment with a notary for signing the original incorporation deed
- Advising on opening of an account for depositing the share capital
- Advising on opening of the company’s bank account for the release of the capital
- Establishing your accounting plan in line with Swiss GAAP standards.
Contact us for a free 1 hr consultation without any commitment. Every situation is unique, SPTS is committed to working with you to come up with a customised solution that meets all your unique needs.
Working with SPTS is choosing to:
Work with high quality and cost-efficient services
SPTS services are carried out discreetly and efficiently by experienced and highly skilled specialists. We offer consultancy which is individually tailored to meet your needs in various fields.
Our experts are always up-to-date and will remain at your side to provide the most competent advice. Our experts speak French and English.