A branch office is a secondary establishment with a certain amount of independence in its management. However, it does not have legal personality as it depends directly on its parent company. The creation of a branch office in Switzerland is attractive for Swiss and foreign businesses. It allows them to develop new national and international markets.
Our experts, specialists in Swiss law, accountancy, and tax, will assist you through the entire process of creating your Swiss company.
What are the advantages of a branch office?
- Flexible management: branch offices can have offices and employ staff in Switzerland.
- Capital: there is no need for lodging funds to open a branch office in Switzerland.
- Tax advantages: no withholding tax to be applied. The branch office is subject to ordinary tax rates in Switzerland.
- Accountancy: fewer obligations on submitting accounts, unlike other business structures. A branch office maintains its bookkeeping separate from its parent company.
What steps are involved?
Create your branch office within 30 days. You can concentrate on the core of your business while SPTS Sàrl takes care of the rest by.
- Studying and analysing of your business project via an e-meeting or at our offices.
- Name of branch office: the branch must have the same name as the parent company.
- Branch office of foreign company: the branch of a non-resident company must appoint a Swiss resident (natural or legal person) to represent the branch in relation to the tax authorities.
Contact us for a free 1 hr consultation without any commitment. Every situation is unique, SPTS is committed to working with you to come up with a customised solution that meets all your unique needs.
Working with SPTS is choosing to:
Work with high quality and cost-efficient services
SPTS services are carried out discreetly and efficiently by experienced and highly skilled specialists. We offer consultancy which is individually tailored to meet your needs in various fields.
Our experts are always up-to-date and will remain at your side to provide the most competent advice. Our experts speak French and English.