The management company (Société auxiliaire) is well suited to the needs of international companies and groups. The management company principally operates abroad but may receive some revenue from Swiss sources. However, its suppliers and customers must not be based in Switzerland.
As a result, administering a management company from Switzerland increases its international presence while being regulated under Swiss law. In Switzerland, 95% of management companies are Public limited company (SA) and, to a lesser extent, Limited Liability Company (Sàrl).
Our experts, specialists in Swiss law, accountancy, and tax, will assist you through the entire process of creating your Swiss company.
What are the advantages of a Swiss management company?
- Market presence: the management company has an international presence.
- Flexible management: these types of companies can have offices and hire staff in Switzerland.
- Tax efficiency: management companies benefit from a reduced tax rate of between 8% and 12% on foreign income. There are other tax advantages and exemptions for dividends and capital gains; the rate depends on the canton.
What steps are involved?
At SPTS, we can assist you by:
- Studying and analysing your business project via an e-meeting or at our offices.
- Incorporation pricesmay vary according to the registered office of the business.
- The business activitiesof management companies in Switzerland must not exceed 20% of total revenue and expenses. At least 80% of turnover must come from abroad.
Contact us for a free 1 hr consultation without any commitment. Every situation is unique, SPTS is committed to working with you to come up with a customised solution that meets all your unique needs.
Working with SPTS is choosing to:
Work with high quality and cost-efficient services
SPTS services are carried out discreetly and efficiently by experienced and highly skilled specialists. We offer consultancy which is individually tailored to meet your needs in various fields.
Our experts are always up-to-date and will remain at your side to provide the most competent advice. Our experts speak French and English.