A Public limited company (SA) is one of the most trusted and highly renowned business structures in Switzerland. These companies are extremely complex to establish without competent professionals, know-how or expertise.
Our experts, specialists in Swiss law, accountancy, and tax, will assist you through the entire process of creating your Swiss company.
What are the advantages of a public limited company?
- Shareholders remain anonymous.
- You do not need to travel to set up your company.
- Bearer shares make share transfers easier.
- You benefit from favourable international tax treaties.
What steps are involved?
Create your Public limited company (SA) within 30 days. You can concentrate on your core business while SPTS Sàrl takes care of the rest by:
- Studying and analysing your business project via an e-meeting or at our offices.
- Verification of the availability of your company’s name at the Swiss Companies Registry.
- Opening of an account for depositing the share capital (min. CHF 50’000).
- Arranging an appointment with notaryfor signing the original incorporation deed.
- Advising on opening of the company’s bank account for the release of the capital.
- Establishing your accounting plan in line with Swiss GAAP standards.
Contact us for a free 1 hr consultation without any commitment. Every situation is unique, SPTS is committed to working with you to come up with a customised solution that meets all your unique needs.
Working with SPTS is choosing to:
Work with high quality and cost-efficient services
SPTS services are carried out discreetly and efficiently by experienced and highly skilled specialists. We offer consultancy which is individually tailored to meet your needs in various fields.
Our experts are always up-to-date and will remain at your side to provide the most competent advice. Our experts speak French and English.