For the creation or the transfer of your Association /NGO in Geneva, SPTS can assist you with the following supports:
- Useful advice regarding the creation or transfer of an NGO to Geneva
- Registration with the Companies Registry
- Verification of statutes or their adaptation to Swiss law, if needed
- Guidance and Administrative assistance
In Switzerland, an NGO takes the form of:
- an association in sense of articles 60 et seq. of the Swiss Civil Code
- a foundation in sense of articles 80 et seq. of the Swiss Civil Code
- a representative office can also be set up in Geneva.
Our experts, specialists in Swiss law, accountancy, and tax, will assist you through the entire process of creating your Swiss company.
What are the advantages of an Association / NGO?
- They are exempt from tax.
- They benefit from a generous legal framework.
Company Creation F.A.Q.
Have a question in mind? visit our F.A.Q. page to know more.
Contact us for a free 1 hr consultation without any commitment. Every situation is unique, SPTS is committed to working with you to come up with a customised solution that meets all your unique needs.
Contact us for a free consultation without any commitment. As every project is unique, SPTS is committed to working with you to come up with the right legal structure for your business.
Working with SPTS is choosing to:
Work with high quality and cost-efficient services
SPTS services are carried out discreetly and efficiently by experienced and highly skilled specialists. We offer consultancy which is individually tailored to meet your needs in various fields.
Our experts are always up-to-date and will remain at your side to provide the most competent advice. Our experts speak French and English.